Pages

Wednesday 24 December 2014

We made it through to 52 weeks!

                                                                   Week 49 ( Save $49)    Week 50 ( Save $50)
                                                                   Week 51 ( Save $51)    Week 52 ( Save $52)



Congratulations!  If you have been following this blog for 52 weeks, you would have save an extra $1378. How much were you able to save?  I will be starting the blog again in 2015 and I hope to keep up with the posts.  We will start the savings again in the first week of January.   

November /December was a challenging time and I was unable to keep up with the weeks.  Thank you to my readers, family and friends close and afar for viewing my blog.  I look forward to your comments and suggestions.  Feel free to post your comments below by clicking on the pencil and post your comments in the drop box.

I like to wish everyone the Merriest Christmas and a Wonderful New Years! 

Cheers,
Jaycee

             
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment