Pages

Monday 6 July 2015

2015 PanAm/Parapan Am Games

                                                                        Week 27 ( Save $27 )
                                                                        Week 28 ( Save $28 )


 
I don't know about you but I am so excited and proud that my city, Toronto will be hosting  the 2015 Pan Am July 10 to 26 and the Parapan American Games will be held from August 7 to 14, 2015.

We will be welcoming over 10,000 athletes, coaches and team officials from 41 countries. The games will be held at different venues across the GTA and the Golden Horseshoe.

As the weeks lead up to the official ceremonies, there are so many different theatre and dance events happening for all ages.  Don't miss the torch relay coming through your community . Get out and be apart of this amazing historic event and show some spirit!   

Don't forget to pick up a ticket or two and cheer on your favorite team.  The tickets are affordable and there are lots of tickets available at this time.   I have my tickets ready and I am looking forward to seeing the cycling, gymnastics and volleyball. I am planning to do a lot of cheering and in the end, I may not have a voice. 

Remember, the whole world will be watching this epic event, show the world what a world class city Toronto really is.

**Look for upcoming blogs and photo's


                                                             Go Canada !



No comments:

Post a Comment