Pages

Sunday 29 November 2015

Lay's 2015 Winning flavor

                                                                          Week 47 ( Save $47 )
                                                                   Week 48 ( Save $48 )


I only had a chance to taste 3 of the 4 final flavours.  My winning pick would have to be the Butter Chicken.  Second would be the P.E.I. Scalloped potatoes and I just did not like the Montreal Smoked meat flavor and that turned me off on even buying a bag of the baked bean flavour.  I noticed that the store shelves were always stocked with the Baked Beans and Montreal Smoked meat flavour chips.  Maybe that was a sign that they were just not too popular with many potato chip connoisseur's vs. the other flavors.


 Flavours I tested


2015 Winning Flavor


                        
 
Look out for the P.E.I. Scalloped Potato Chips, coming to a store near you. Yum!

                                                Enjoy!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment